Loreto Convent Nurseries provide children with the best possible start to their learning journey.
- To provide a happy, safe and caring environment.
- To instill in children a lifetime love of learning.
- To provide children with unique and exciting activities and experiences which promote development in all areas of learning.
- To encourage children to be confident learners.
- To incorporate the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework throughout the nurseries.
- To encourage children to practice and understand social skills and be able to communicate their thoughts and feelings to their peers and adults.
- To celebrate diversity, appreciating and respecting the things that make each child unique.
FREE ACTIVITY TIME
- Children have the freedom and independence to choose toys and games which they would like to play. There are also teacher led games and activities that the children can decide to join.
- Children sit together at their tables to have their snacks.
- Children work in group activities to encourage communication and develop their social skills. These activities develop their fine and gross motor skills whilst also encouraging creativity, critical thinking and collaboration!
WHAT DOES OUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Our nurseries will be set and decorated to promote a specific theme the children are learning that week. The children will cover topics such as: colours, numbers, letters, shapes, nursery rhymes, seasons, different cultural celebrations and much more!
Find out more…
If you would like to register or find out more please complete or download and send a paper copy to; Loreto Convent School, 13 Europa Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.